This is Olivia, Reese, and Elijah at Great-Grandma Harris's house for Thanksgiving. There was quite a crowd there once again this year. It's so nice to have a big family. All the kids had so much fun playing together. I love this picture so much! I actually got all three kids to smile at the same time. It is a feat in itself to get Reese to smile for any pictures let alone three kids at once. Yeah!Some more pictures of the girls,
2 comments:
Oh, those girls are just too beautiful!! Where are the pics of their mommy, though? :) I feel like I haven't seen you in ages, Steph! I'm really glad you had a nice T-giving!
Awesome pictures--sooo cute! You need to give me a pic. of the girls sometime! ;)
They were both sooo good girls last night, Reese didn't even cry once, she's sooo funny!! :)
~Diane
Post a Comment