Here's Olivia's new crazy hat. The shocker... I knitted it myself!!! I just started learning how to knit a few months ago. I never thought I'd get into knitting but it's a lot of fun. My Aunt Jan is teaching me and I seem to be catching on ok. She's a great teacher. I hope I can get to learn a whole bunch of fun crazy things to make. Awww...isn't she cute?
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Olivia's New Hat
Here's Olivia's new crazy hat. The shocker... I knitted it myself!!! I just started learning how to knit a few months ago. I never thought I'd get into knitting but it's a lot of fun. My Aunt Jan is teaching me and I seem to be catching on ok. She's a great teacher. I hope I can get to learn a whole bunch of fun crazy things to make. Awww...isn't she cute?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Whoa Steph!!! I am soooo impressed!! That hat is amazing and Olivia just looks soooo adorable in it! Those girls are growing so fast and are so beautiful! I wish I could see you guys in person...maybe one day... :) Love ya!
Post a Comment